Thursday, November 10, 2011

Renewed sense of Action - 10th November 2011

Upon being told that I hadn't had enough action this year (SGA work + the internship at the hotel that involved a lot of sweating and hard work apparently did not count), I decided to start going to the gym. I've never been a huge fan of going to the gym and participating in physical activity however I do see the benefits that spending time at the gym will have for me. Therefore I set myself the goal of being able to bike 5.5km in 20 minutes an exercise bike as well as lifting 25lbs in both hands before the school year ends.

By doing this I will undertake a new activity, which is basically working out at the gym. Being an asthmatic who's had it rough with the condition, I look forward to working out and getting more physically fit as well as achieving the goal I set out for myself.

Below are some pictures of my first day there, pictures taken by Yariq Captain:


No comments:

Post a Comment